Aberdeen, MS (December 12, 2022) – On the morning of December 12, at approximately 11:00 a.m., emergency dispatchers were notified of a car crash in Monroe County. Crews were sent to the crash scene on Us 45 to render aid and determine the cause of the accident.
According to information from reports, the accident took place on US 45 near MS 382. Two or more vehicles were involved in the accident that blocked the right northbound lanes of the road for some time.
Paramedics treated those with injuries at the scene before transporting seriously injured patients to area hospitals. The names of the involved parties have not currently been reported.
Traffic was delayed in the vicinity of the crash scene for an extended period of time on the morning of December 12. Police asked local motorists to find alternative travel routes while the scene was active.
We hope for the full recovery of the injured victims.
Mississippi Auto Collisions
Every day, car crashes happen in Mississippi. oftentimes, individuals are left with serious or even debilitating injuries that may affect their livers for years to come.
Some common crash injuries victims suffer include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Severe bone fractures
- Internal organ injuries
- Severe burn injuries
- Neck and soft tissue injuries
Being injured in a serious auto accident may result in you needing expensive and extensive medical attention. Oftentimes, injured crash victims endure permanently disabling injuries after their crashes. Sadly, numerous wrecks happen due to the actions of negligent drivers. Some common factors that often cause auto accidents include:
- Reckless driving
- Distracted driving
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Fatigued driving
- Weather conditions
- Poor road conditions
These and other negligent acts result in many different types of collisions. Some commonly seen auto accidents in Mississippi are:
- Rear-end crash – These collisions often take place when one vehicle follows another too closely, leaving no time to stop or slow down if the first vehicle brakes or stops.
- Head-on collisions – These are some of the most devastating types of accidents, resulting in personal injuries and death more than half of the time. They usually take place when one driver, for whatever reason, crosses the center line and goes into oncoming traffic.
- Side-impact crashes – Also called “T-bone” collisions, these take place when one vehicle’s front end crashes into the side of another car. These types of accidents are especially hazardous because they can result in severe injuries for those who are not wearing seatbelts.
- Rollover accidents – These happen when someone loses control of their car, causing it to roll over. They are particularly dangerous due to the fact that people are often ejected from their vehicle when it rolls over, especially at high speeds.
Although no two accidents are alike, accident victims often suffer similar consequences. The physical, mental, and financial difficulties that arise from auto accidents are almost always extremely challenging to deal with. Due to this, injured crash victims are encouraged to contact a car accident lawyer in Mississippi as soon as they can to learn more about their legal rights.
After your crash, our attorneys at Mama Justice can assist you in collecting compensation to help pay for some or all of your damages. Our attorneys will help fight to get you the justice and monetary compensation you deserve after you were hurt by someone else’s negligent actions. By calling our law firm, you could be taking the first step toward your own financial recovery. You can reach us at (888) 484-1476 to get started.
Note: These posts are generated solely for MW Law Firm -Mama Justice. The facts and information utilized to create these posts were collected and gathered through the use of secondary sources. We use various news organizations, newspaper articles, police accident reports, police blotters, and social media platforms, as well as first-hand eyewitness accounts about accidents that happen in and around Northern Mississippi. We have not independently verified all reported facts in our posts. If you locate any information that is not correct, please contact our firm immediately so that we can update the post with the most accurate information available. If you would like to have this post removed from our site, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to remove it as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: We have worked hard to become valued members of the Northern Mississippi business community. We write these posts to bring awareness to the dangers of driving in hopes that our fellow community members will use an abundance of caution when operating a motor vehicle. The information in this post is not intended to be medical or legal advice. The photographs used in this post are not taken at the actual accident scene.